Saturday, October 6, 2012

Trying To Use It Up

I have a few skincare items right now that I'm trying to use it.  I swear these have all been on their last legs for the past several months but they just never seem to go away.

On the left is the moisturizer I've been using for quite awhile now.  It's Up and Up Daily Facial Moisturizing Lotion, which is comparable to Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with SPF 15 for Sensitive Skin.  It's a much more affordable option and it's really been great for my skin.  I have a back up day time moisturizer, which is the Equate generic moisturizer that also compares to the Olay Sensitive Skin.

In the middle, I have a Garnier SPF eye cream that I purchased about a year ago at Big Lots.  I think it's discontinued because I haven't seen it anywhere since.  You just have to be a little careful not to get it in your eyes or it will burn.  I have several other eye creams that could replace this, but none of them have SPF, which is a little disappointing to me.  I haven't found any eye creams with SPF since this one.  When the bottle got too low to pump out any more, I cleared out the original container and put it in the little blue tub.

Lastly, I've been working on this small bottle of Desert Essence 100% Pure Jojoba Oil for over six months now and it just seems to last forever!  I add a few drops of oil to my moisturizer every morning and night to help regulate the amount of oil my skin produces and to add moisture back.  I have another bottle just like this waiting in the wings.

Well, that's it!  It seems like I go through skincare products faster than most of the other products in my beauty regiment, but these just seem to be lasting forever!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm glad to see the eye cream works well for you. It didn't work for me because it caused small white bumps. If you're interested in it let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That always happens to me, I feel like it's mary poppins bag or something lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand why they don't make more eye creams with SPF. You can get sun damage there too!

    ReplyDelete