Thursday, October 18, 2012

I Found It!

My favorite mousse, that is!  I had used this mousse for months and months and then the last time I ran out and went looking for it, I couldn't find it anywhere.  I ended up buying some stupid Herbal Essences mousse instead, which just did not give me the volume that this Tresemme Thermal Creations Volume Boosting Mousse did.  When I went into Walmart today to pick up some more mousse, I saw that they had my old faithful back in stock, with slightly different packaging.  Now it has a weird gold racing stripe or something!  Stripe or no stripe, I'm just happy to have my old favorite back and I can't wait to use it tonight!

6 comments:

  1. I love when that happens! Finding something, that is, not package changes. That confuses me. But it bothers me how often products get rotated out in favor of new, which are usually not as good. I mean, come on. Is there a drugstore cream-type blush that can rival Maybelline Dream Mousse blush? I miss that badly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! As soon as I find a product I love, the company always seems to discontinue it!

      Delete
    2. I HATE when they re-package a product and they're out of stock because of it! Grrr.

      Delete
  2. Glad you found it! I hate it when companies discontinue great products. I'm going to see if we have this mousse where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It's a loooong story and I'm actually in the process of writing what will probably be a 5 page dissertation about it for the blog. Basically, my husband had a fairly serious health scare this month and I've spent a lot of quality time with him. We're not out of the woods yet but things are looking up. Keep an eye out for the full story soon.

      Delete