Monday, September 17, 2012

Summer Empties

So the cord that connects my video camera to my computer has been missing for about the past two months.  I have another camera but the quality is extremely low on it (it's about seven years old) and even the photos come out looking pretty crummy.  So yesterday I finally found that missing cord!  Now I'm back in business and the first thing I wanted to do was share my summer empties with you, as they were taking up a lot of space and I wanted to be able to recycle them!  I'm not even sure when the last time I did an empties video was so I'm just going to call this summer empties.  (I found a video on my camera from around July that I filmed with more empties so once I get a chance to edit that, I'll be posting it on YT soon.  Better late than never!)

ABOVE: I'll start with the empties above, going from left to right.
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion - This giant bottle has lasted me since January.  I use it at night because it can look a little greasy but it does a great job of bringing moisture back to your skin.  It's gentle enough to use on your face and doesn't break me out.  It's also great on feet and hands.
Johnson's Head To Toe Baby Wash - This has been the only body wash that doesn't break out my shoulders or back, as I have seriously sensitive skin.  This giant bottle is only around $5 and lasts for several months.
Tresemme Healthy Volume Conditioner - I don't know if it really adds volume but it's a great and inexpensive conditioner.
Equate Gentle Skin Cleanser - I use this twice daily to wash my face.  It's gentle and doesn't irritate my skin.
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes - These are great to remove any leftover mascara or eyeliner that might show up the next morning.  They are gentle enough for the eye area, even for people who wear contacts, like me.
Victoria's Secret Love Spell Body Splash - Oh my goodness, I've had this for years and I finally used it up!  A great sweet flowery smell.
Garnier Fructis Ultra Strong Humidity Hairspray - This stuff is amazing!  I used the entire mini can (came with a different Garnier Hairspray I bought) and then I bought the full size.  This is a current favorite in my book.
Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc Free Face Powder in Translucent Light - When applied with a brush, this is a great powder.  High coverage.  Will probably replace my Healthy Wear Powder some day.
Carmex Lip Balm - Hands down, one of my all time favorite lip balms.  Adds a bit of shine, moisturizes, and lasts for hours.
Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder Foundation - My absolute favorite powder/foundation.  I have tons of back ups of this.  High coverage and SPF.
Essence Stay All Day Lipgloss in My Favorite Milkshake - Just an okay lip gloss.  Doesn't actually last that long.  Wouldn't repurchase.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea about using baby wash; if it's good enough for babies, it has to be good enough for us adults with sensitive skin! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my thought exactly! I can't handle a lot of the overly perfumed and strong body washes but this is amazing and super affordable.

      Delete