Sunday, September 16, 2012

Possibly The Worst Hair Product EVER

If you follow me regularly, then you know that I hate to waste anything and I hate to jump to the conclusion that I hate something without trying it lots of different ways.  After much thought and experimenting, I have come to the decision that Tresemme Salon Silk Anti-Frizz Serum is quite possibly the worst hair product EVER.  Yea.  I hate it that much.

I have tried this on my hair when straight, curly, overly dry, and every other scenario that I could possibly think of.  I've tried it in combination with tons of other products, tried using only a drop, tried using more product and every time I've had the same result: it does nothing for frizz but it sure makes my hair look greasy.  AWFUL.

As you can see from the picture, I really feel that I gave it a fair try.  I used about half the product and still, it is terrible.  Don't waste your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment