Sunday, September 23, 2012

Blue and Silver

This is a manicure that I did way back in July and finally was able to get the pictures off of my computer to share.  I started with two coats of Milani's Beach Front.  It's a beautiful beachy blue with silver shimmer.  So pretty!
Next, I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Silver Sweep to stamp.  I chose this fish scale-like design from Mash.  It's on plate Mash-39.  I had kind of a hard time stamping it on straight but in the end, it worked out just fine.
Looking at this really makes me wish I had time to paint my nails these days!  But sadly, work and stuff at home is taking first priority.  *Sigh*  I miss the pretties!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty mani, and I adore Milani polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please do the 10 products I'd repurchase tag that's going around?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a great pairing! I'm definitely going to try that tonight.

    ReplyDelete