Thursday, August 2, 2012

Essence Haul

So my husband is out of town for the week and he took our other camera but the cord he took goes to the camera he left... so I'm out of commission with my good video camera for the next week.  So forgive the crummy picture from my cell phone.  It's the best I have right now.


Last week my friend and I went on a road trip to Orlando to check out Ikea and generally have an adventure!  We stopped into Ulta and they had some Essence items on sale so I picked up just a few things.


Essence Stay All Day Creme Eyeshadow in Glammy Goes To...  I picked this up because I have another shade (Coppy Right) that I love and I wanted to try a different color.  It's okay but not super pigmented.  It was $2.99.


Next, I picked up a Colour & Go Nail Polish in High Spirits.  It was the only polish they had from Essence that I didn't already have and it was only $0.29 so I went for it!


I also bought a new mascara.  This is Get Big Lashes Volume Boost Waterproof Mascara.  The price point was $3.49.


Last, I bought a creme nude eyeliner.  This was such a score!  It is Essence Kajal Pencil in All I Want.  It was only $0.29 as well and I am so impressed by how amazingly opaque this nude liner is!  If you like nude liners to line your waterline and make you look more awake, you need to try to find this pencil!  It is by far the best liner of this type that I have ever found.  And for this price, I can't believe how amazing this is! 

2 comments:

  1. I still haven't found essence products where I live, even though I've seen it advertised in local flyers. Are you planning a back-to-school (for teachers) haul?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already bought TONS of stuff because I start back Tuesday but I've never thought of showing my teacher stuff in a haul on here. I bought some new clothes I could probably show, as that would count as fashion. Great idea!

      Delete