Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Bazinga Nails

Oh my goodness, this has been a busy school year so far!  There hasn't been a single day out of the past three and a half weeks that I haven't worked at least 10 hours.  Phew!!  But I love my job and I know it will calm down soon.  Meanwhile, I barely have had time to sleep, nonetheless blog, so I apologize for my absence.  I have things to write about but no time to do it!
On to the nails!  I did these nails for the first day back to work.  All of the teachers on my fifth grade team thought it would be fun to buy and wear matching Bazinga shirts from The Big Bang Theory.  We are all big fans of the show and science is really important in fifth grade.  I wanted to make my nails match but still keep it simple.
I started with just one coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Cherry Red.  It's a great blue toned red creme that is super opaque and only needs one coat!  Then I stamped over it with Wet N Wild Black Creme and Bundle Monster Image Plate 305.  I got tons of compliments and my team thought they were super cute too, especially since they matched our shirts!

3 comments:

  1. How cute! I am absolutely obsessed with the Big Bang Theory!! It's so funny.
    -Angela, thelipstickclique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you??? I know you're busy with school but I miss your blog & videos!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks!! I've been working my tail off this year. I've put in about 10 hours every day or more. I'm exhausted and I keep thinking it will slow down soon but it just hasn't yet. I miss it too!

      Delete