Friday, July 20, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge: Water Marbled

Left hand
When I first tried water marble nails about a year ago, I was thrilled with them.  But like a lot of trends, I kind of got over it fast and so I wasn't really looking forward to doing this manicure.  Also, if you've ever done water marble, you know it can be kind of a pain to clean up, even with Vaseline.  But alas, I had to do it since it was on the list.
Left hand
I started out with a coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On and for my marble, I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Fuchsia Power, Wet N Wild Wild Shine in Black Creme and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Celeb City.
Right hand
I guess this turned out okay other than the fact that I couldn't get the polish to swirl the way I wanted it to in the cup.  I didn't have any bottled water on hand so I had to use tap water and the polish wouldn't spread so well.  I do really like the ring and pinky fingers on my left hand but the rest I wasn't a huge fan of.  Oh well!  You can't win them all.
Right hand

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous!

    http://luckybeauty07.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete