Saturday, July 21, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge: Inspired by a Color

This manicure was absolutely, hands down, my all time favorite manicure of the entire 31 Day Nail Challenge!  And that says a lot!
This is the color that I was inspired by.  This is Shrimp on the Barbie from Spoiled, which is a salmony-pink with loads of gold glass fleck shimmer.  Soooooooo pretties!  The formula was a bit of a pain, as it took quite a long while to dry, as I've noticed with several Spoiled polishes.  Other than that, this was two easy coats.
Going along with the whole pink and gold theme, I decided to stamp using a gold polish.  I used Sally Hansen Quick Color in Gold Chrome and stamped on this delicate image from Bundle Monster Image Plate BM310.  This image was just too easy to stamp on!
This was so subtle and girly and lovely!  I couldn't stop looking at my nails the whole time I had this on and I really would not mind recreating this manicure again sometime.

1 comment:

  1. I have really enjoyed reading your posts for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete