Saturday, June 9, 2012

Post Project X Pan Haul

My first Post Project X Pan Haul!!  You would think it would be bigger, wouldn't you?  After over two months of not buying any hair care, skin care, or makeup items, I've realized there just isn't that much I need or want.  I'm sure that will change after a trip to Walgreens or CVS, but for now, I just have a few things to share.


Really, these are all items that I picked up for my week-long trip to Pittsburgh next week.  I can't wait to see my family!


In the front there, you see a pack of Up and Up Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes.  I always like to bring some makeup wipes when traveling, just in case I didn't get every last bit of mascara or eyeliner off the night before.  Wipes are easier than carrying makeup remover liquid and Q tips everywhere.  I've never tried this brand before, but I thought a travel size pack was the perfect way to give them a chance.  They are compared to the Pond's Clean Sweep.


Top row, L-R:
Satin Care Alluring Avocado Shave Gel: If you watch my Empties videos on my You Tube channel, then you would know that this is my absolute all time favorite shave gel.  In travel size!!  I found this at Big Lots for $0.90 and couldn't pass it up, since it's my favorite.  I love the light and fresh fragrance and it also does a great job of smoothing the skin for shaving.


John Frieda Frizz-Ease Straight Fixation Smoothing Creme: I needed something in travel size for Frizz and this just seemed too perfect!  I actually love travel size hair care items because it gives you a chance to try a product without the commitment of a giant size bottle or tube of something.  I've never tried this product but I am rather unimpressed with my current frizz product (Tresemme No Frizz Serum) and I thought it was a great chance to try something new and different.


So Gorgeous Volumizing Root Mousse: This is a Sally Beauty Supply Product, in travel size.  I have purchased and used this before.  It does a great job of adding volume.  The only thing I don't like about this is that to me it smells just like Lemon Pledge, which is not a scent I love in my hair.  I don't mind it for a few days of travel, but I don't buy it in the full size because of the scent.  However, if you like the smell of lemons, you may love this!


Beyond the Zone Turn Up The Heat Flat Iron Protection: Again, this is a Sally Beauty Supply travel size item.  I loved the Beyond the Zone Turn Up the Heat Heat Protection Serum but I've never tried the Flat Iron Protection.  It seems to be the same thing but in spray form.  I'll let you know what I think of it.


Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara in Glam Black: This is my absolute favorite, Holy Grail mascara.  I haven't bought this for about a year so we'll see if it's still my favorite.  I loved it before because it's very waterproof, sweat proof, smudge proof, and it doesn't flake off.  It makes my lashes look great all day, without the crunchiness and brittle feel that some waterproof mascaras give.  For me, this is the perfect summer mascara.


I know I still need a few things, so I'll probably be doing another haul soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment