Monday, June 25, 2012

Manicure Monday: Hot Magenta

I have a fun manicure to share today.  I just found out that starting July 1 and running the entire month of July, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polishes will be on sale at Walgreens for buy 2, get 1 free.  You probably already know that I love love LOVE the Xtreme Wear polishes and I am on a mission to collect them all.  I'll be stocking up for sure in July so today I have a great shade for summer to share with you.
The base color for this manicure is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Hot Magenta.  I used two coats for this look.  Hot magenta is a bright hot pink with a gorgeous shimmer, which you can really see on my index and middle fingers in the picture below.  I think it would look great on toes for summer too!
Then I used Sally Hansen Color Quick in Gold Chrome to stamp on this fun geometric design from Shany Image Plate SH01.  I tried to stamp so that each design was angled differently, but that didn't quite go as planned with my index and middle fingers.  That's okay, because I loved this manicure anyway!
I topped it all off with a coat of NYC In a New York Color minute Quick Dry Nail Polish in Grand Central Station.  It isn't actually a top coat, but rather, it's a clear nail polish but it dries every bit as fast as my Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment