Friday, June 29, 2012

Guest Nails: Autism Awareness Mani

My neighbor came over the other day and we decided to paint our nails!  She was kind enough to agree to allow me to photograph and share her manicure with you, since it came out looking amazing!  She did it all on her own, I just gave her instructions!  I hope you enjoy her Autism Awareness manicure.
She started off with some glue on nails that she applied herself.  Next, she painted on two coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On.  I would just like to add that her original nail set was a French manicure and White On applied very opaquely, masking the French underneath completely.
Next, she stamped over the white with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Brisk Blue.  She selected this puzzle-piece image from the new Bundle Monster plate set.  This image can be found on plate BM319.  Finally, she topped it all off with a coat of N.Y.C. Grand Central Station.

4 comments:

  1. I love that manicure, what a great message, too

    http://labelleseraphine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! Great message as well :)

    ReplyDelete