Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Final Stash Shopping

This will be my last Shopping My Stash post for awhile, as I will be out of town next week.  Fear not, though, because I will probably be doing a video or a post on the makeup I'm packing for Pittsburgh.  I absolutely love to make and watch videos on packing for trips.  I love to travel and I don't get to do it very often so it's really fun for me to see what other people pack and to share what I'm packing.  We'll see if I have the time before I leave to film, since it's going to be a busy week.  Until then, these are the items from my makeup collection that I used last week.


Since I'm not on my Project X Pan anymore, I decided to just use whatever products I felt like using.  Therefore, most of these items are things that I really love and enjoy using.  It's nice to be back to using what I want and not just trying to use something up!


LIPS
LIPS:
I have just two lip products that I've really been working on lately.  I was keeping the lipgloss at work to use and the lip balm has been living in my purse.
- Essence Stay With Me Longlasting Lipgloss in My Favorite Milkshake (I bought this while I was in Austria last summer and I'm a little sad that it's almost gone.)
- Hard Candy World Balmination Tinted Lip Balm in Bridal Blush


FACE
FACE:
- Maybelline Mineral Power Blush in Original Rose
- Wet N Wild Ultimate Minerals Bronzer in Amber Glow
- Hard Candy Fox in a Box in Spicy and Sweet
- Milani Minerals Blush in Mai Tai (Discontinued, which is sad because this is one of my favorite blushes ever.)
- Cover Girl Cheekers Blush in Pretty Peach (Another all time favorite blush)
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Blush in Mellow Wine


EYES
EYES:
- Too Faced Pixie Pin Ups Palette
- Wet N Wild Comfort Zone Palette
- Wet N Wild Sweet As Candy Trio
- e.l.f. Essentials Quad in Butternut
- e.l.f. Studio Shadow Single in Pebble (A favorite eyeshadow)
- Hard Candy Kal-Eye-Descope Duo in High Maintenance (An all time favorite eyeshadow)
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow in Tough as Taupe

4 comments:

  1. If you have time, check out Dollar Tree during your travels. I was able to score Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Snappy Sprinkles, Jumpin Jade, Quick Brick, and Blush Rush along with Elf brightening eye color in Drama and NYC Blushable Creme Sticks in Urban Spice, South St. Seashell and Big Apple Blush. These were all found in the Central PA area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up! I will definitely check it out, as I love the Insta-Dri line for nail art!

      Delete
    2. Congrats on finishing your project X pan! Though I did enjoy your videos and blog posts about it. But I'm glad you still plan on doing these 'shopping my stash' blog posts. I really enjoy reading them.

      Delete
    3. Thank you! It keeps me motivated to use what I have when I realize how many things I already own that I love! :)

      Delete