Saturday, June 30, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge


I'm sure you have all heard about the 31 Day Nail Challenge.  Basically, you have an assigned manicure and you're supposed to create the look, painting your nails differently every day for the entire thirty-one days.  Well, I don't have time to paint my nails every day but I started this challenge back in May and I've been saving the pictures to share with you!  I'm about half way through but I figured I had enough back logged photos that I could still probably share one every day for thirty-one days straight.  I'll still be posting other stuff, but I thought this challenge would be really fun!  Sometimes my biggest problem when painting my nails is deciding what to do so this really has helped me a lot.  And it's been fun!  Tomorrow I will be posting the first manicure.  Below you will find a chart of all the assigned manicures!
NOTE: I did not create this idea.  I'm not sure exactly where it originated, but if you do, please let me know so I can give credit where credit is due!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this! When I do my nails my biggest challenge is figuring out what I'm gonna do with them! I'm like you, I don't have the time to paint my nails differently every day, I usually do them once a week sometimes twice. So for me this will be like a 15-30 week nail challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I started in May and I'm only about halfway done but I am having so much fun and learning so much. The funny thing is that some of the challenges that I've really NOT wanted to do have turned out to be my favorites. I'm following you now and can't wait to see what you come up with!

      Delete