Sunday, May 13, 2012

Stash Items From Last Week

I decided that instead of shopping my stash for the week ahead of me, I would just select things one day at a time and set them aside to share with you at the end of the week, after I've used them.  This worked out much better for me because at the end of the week, I didn't have a bunch of items left over that didn't go together.  Here's what I used last week.


1. Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Blush in Natural Glow
2. Jane Blush in Blushing Petal
3. Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Blush in Blushing Glow
4. Cover Girl Cheekers Blush in Iced Cappuccino
5. Maybelline Mineral Power Blush in Original Rose
6. Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer
7. Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in Espresso
8. Hard Candy Concealer Pencil in Light
9. Milani Lipstick in Beloved
10. L.A. Colors 12 Pan Palette in Trendy
11. Sally Girl Eyeshadow Single in Champagne
12. NYX Eyeshadow Single in Dark Brown


Champagne and Dark Brown are colors that I have used multiple times.  Right now I'm trying to use up the rest of the Sally Girl Eyeshadow Single in Champagne so this is a pair of shadows that I'm using a lot right now.  I'm making pretty good progress on Champage and I'm hoping to finish it before my Project X Pan is over next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment