Sunday, May 20, 2012

Shopped Stash Items

I have another set of items that I shopped from my stash this week.  There aren't as many eyeshadows this week, as I've really been trying to finish up my Sally Girl Single in Champagne.  I'll have to admit, I'll be a little sad when that shade is gone, but luckily, I have many shades similar to it that can replace Champagne.


In the top left corner, we have the Rue Beaute Natural Eye Kit.  I've posted about this palette many times before, including a detailed post and pictures here.  I used this palette several times this week and I just can't get over how versatile it is.  Great warm summery colors too.  Below that is an e.l.f. Essentials Quad in Day 2 Night.


Going to the next column, there are three blushes.  At the top, L.A. Colors Blush in Spice, then e.l.f. Studio Blush in Mellow Mauve and Blushing Rose.  In the third column, e.l.f. Studio Blushes in Berry Merry and Fuchsia Fusion and Milani Baked Blush in Corallina.  The fourth column has two eyeliners side by side, Maybelline Line Stylist in bright highlight and Essence Longlasting Eye Pencil in Almost Famous.  The last column has an e.l.f. Cream Eyeliner in Coffee, Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie and Wet N Wild Wild Shine Lipstick in 920: Fling.  When I went to use the e.l.f. cream liner, I noticed it had pretty much dried up.  I was rather disappointed because I do like that liner, even though I don't use it that often.  I sprayed a little bit of my e.l.f. Makeup Mist & Set on my liner brush and that seemed to help bring it back to life enough to use, but I'm not sure how much longer it will last.


Those are all of the color cosmetics I used this week.  For the coming week, I plan to really focus on using that Champagne shadow every day and maybe try incorporating some different crease shades to see how it goes.  Wish me luck!   I have less than three weeks to go on my Project X Pan so I'm trying to really focus on finishing a few last items.

No comments:

Post a Comment