Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pedicure: Pacific Blue & Stars

I'm loving this pedicure!  It's what I currently have on my toes and I was going to change it on Sunday but I just like it so much I thought I'd go another week with it.  After a coat of Orly Bonder, I painted on two coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Pacific Blue.  One coat probably would have been good but I always at least go for two.  When that was dry, I stamped with Konad Special Polish in White.  For the big toes, I used the center image from Shany Plate SH13.  For the little toes, I went with the similar but smaller image from the same plate.  I'm not sure if they are stars or flowers or star shaped flowers but I've gotten tons of compliments!  I topped it all off with a coat of N.Y.C. Long Wearing Extra Shiny Top Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment