Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Newly Finished Items

This has been one of those weeks where I'm finishing a lot of products!  It always seems to me that I finish things in rounds.  In other words, I may go two weeks without finishing anything then I'll have a week where I finish loads of products.  Here are a few of the things I've finished over the last few days!
1. pHisoderm oil-free SPF 15 moisturizer
2. Physician's Formula Bamboo Wear Face Powder (Thank goodness, I HATED this stuff!!)
3. Sally Girl Eyeshadow Single in Champagne
4. Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Eyeliner Trio for Nude Eyes, Champagne shade
5. e.l.f. Hypershine Lip Gloss in Fairy


I only have about one week left in my Project X Pan and I am really close to finishing several other products as well!!  I can't wait to see what the total number of items turns out to be!

2 comments:

  1. You go, girl! I don't know how you go through your eyeliners so fast; I'm still on my first Physicians Formula eyeliner in black and I still have a long way to go. I've been using it pretty much every single day for at least three months now and there is still at least a 1/2" of product left! Could it be that because it's a dark colour a light hand is needed whereas the champagne shade is lighter so you have to go over it a few times?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's definitely possible! I've actually been using that particular eyeliner since December (only on my lower lash line) so it's taken me almost six months to use it.

      Delete