Tuesday, May 8, 2012

New Use For An Old Product


Several weeks ago I purchased Herbal Essences Curl Define & Hold Creme from Walgreens.  I wanted something that would help to hold the curl into my hair when I set it in rollers or braided it at night.  This product was a sad disappointment for that purpose.  It weighed my hair down more than I would have like for my fine hair.
Then last week I got some face framing layers cut into my hair and I was not pleased with the way they were blending in with the rest of my hair so I wanted a product that would make my hair a little more piecey and would make the layers stand out more.
I applied a pea sized amount of this to my fingers and ran it through just the very ends of small sections of hair to make them separate out from the rest.  I love it!!  It works really great, smells wonderful, and I didn't have to spend any money.  This Project X Pan is really making me think of new ways to use what I already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment