Saturday, May 26, 2012

Nail Wheel Swatch: Hi-Res

I recently picked up this beautiful purple holographic nail polish by Milani.  The polish is from the 3D Holographic line and is called Hi-Res.  I haven't had a chance to use it on my nails but when I swatched it on a nail wheel, it was too gorgeous not to share immediately.
in the shade
In the swatch above, you can see that the purple is very apparent and it appears to be laced with very fine silver glitter.  But when you look at it in the sun...
in direct sunlight
RAINBOW!!!!  And my camera couldn't even begin to show just how much of a beautiful holographic effect this polish had in the sunshine.  It really is a gorgeous polish and I can't wait to use it!  I have a special plan in mind for this polish, so I'm waiting to wear it on my nails for that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment