Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Collection

Rainbow!
A rainbow of colors!  And that's not even all of the colors I have!  If you haven't already noticed from my nail polish posts, the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear line is my absolute favorite line of nail polish.  I've never come across a bad formula or a color I didn't like.  They are all good to go in two coats and easy to apply.  Here are all the shades I own... although some day I'd like to own them all!
Neutrals
L-R: Shine of the Times (Limited Edition), Celeb City, Pumpkin Spice (Limited Edition), White On, Grey Area, Wet Cement
Reds
L-R: Cherry Red, Red Carpet, Flirt
Pinks
L-R: Bubblegum Pink, Pink Satin, Twisted Pink, Hot Magenta, Fuchsia Power, Coral Reef, Caribbean Coral
Oranges and Yellow
L-R: Sun Kissed, Crushed, Mellow Yellow
Greens
L-R: Mint Sorbet, Green With Envy, Going Green
Blues
L-R: Blue Me Away, The Real Teal, Pacific Blue, Gunmetal, Deep Blue Sea, Blue It
Violets
L-R: Deep Purple, Lacey Lilac

4 comments:

  1. WOW, I must say, I'm jealous!! My nail polish collection is quite extensive, but I don't have nearly as many Xtreme Wear polishes as you :) Love it!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely extensive! This is the one beauty item that I would really say I am collecting. As in, I want them all, just to own them! LOL I may need an intervention!

      Delete
  2. Just an FYI, starting July 1st at Walgreens the Xtreme Wear polishes are buy 2 get 1 free.

    ReplyDelete