Monday, May 28, 2012

Manicure Monday: Crushed White Flowers

Enlarge to see the SHIMMER!
Excuse the cheesy title, it just worked out that way.  ;-P  Anyways, I loved this manicure and got tons of compliments!  This was one of the first manicures I did where I stamped a full nail design and it was big enough to cover all of my nails, even my thumb!
After a coat of Orly's Bonder, I applied two coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Crushed.  This is a lovely summer color.  It's a dark reddish orange with LOTSA shimmer!  It's really beautiful and I think it would look great on toes for the summer!  This was easy application.
Next, I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On to stamp the flower image from Shany plate SH18.  White On is not as bright white as Konad Special Polish in White (which I also have) but I kind of liked that for this manicure, as I didn't want the white to be screaming loud, but rather, soft and kind of delicate.  I topped it off with a coat of NYC Grand Central Station and I was good to go!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Sent by beauty broadcast. Checked out your blog after reading Emily's mention then stayed up until midnight going through your posts since Dec '11. Love your detailed shop your stash posts, insecurity series, cat pics, and list of polishes that work for stamping. You also have a great writing voice. Thanks for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete