Saturday, May 5, 2012

Manicure: Date With The Night

I liked the idea of this manicure but again, in reality it fell short of my expectations.  After applying a base coat, I put on two coats of Date With The Night by Essence.  This is a really pretty shimmery brown.
Then I stamped over it with Sally Hansen Color Quick Pen in Gold Chrome.  I used Bundle Monster plate BM11 and I stamped the design diagonally to add some interest.  I didn't really like the way the two colors looked together.
The thing I really didn't like about this manicure was that I accidentally stamped both hands in the same diagonal direction.  I think it would have looked better if they were opposite.  Lesson learned!  I definitely like the idea of stamping the designs diagonally but I can't take credit for the idea.  I learned it from The Nailasaurus.

No comments:

Post a Comment