Sunday, May 27, 2012

Last Week's Stash Items

Once again, here are the items that I shopped from my stash last week.  I feel like it was quite a lot!  To be honest, I can't wait to get back to just using what I want when I feel like it but I'm still working on using up some items before the end of my Project X Pan!  Less than two weeks left!


EYES:

I'm still working on using up that Sally Girl Eyeshadow Single in Champagne.  It's almost gone!  I had to scrape the last bits out of the outer corners so I'm thinking just a few more days and it's gone.  All of the shadows that I shopped this week were used in the crease or outer corner with Champagne on the lid.
Top: Too Faced Pixie Pin-Ups Palette (the two brown shades)
Middle: e.l.f. Studio Eyeshadow Single in Saddle, Too Faced Eyeshadow Single in Amber Asteroid, NYC Color Wheel Eyeshadow in Brown Eyed Girl
Bottom: ULTA Mineral Eyeshadow in Cinnamon, Savvy Satin Eyeshadow in Burgundy


LIPS:

Top: Rimmel Lipstick in Airy Fairy, e.l.f. Lipstick in Nostalgic, Neutrogena Lip Gloss in Glow, Essence Lipstick in Creamy Nude
Bottom: Maybelline Lip Liner in Nude, Maybelline Lipgloss in Born With It, NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Pink Nude

FACE:

Top: Wet N Wild MegaGlo Illuminizer in Catwalk Pink, Savvy Lumiziner Illuminating Powder in Warm Beige, Hard Candy Baked Blush in Honeymoon (used as a highlight)
Middle: Essence Silky Touch Blush in Babydoll, NYC Blushable Creme Sticks in South St. Seashell and Berry New Yorker, ULTA Minerals Mineral Bronzer
Bottom: Wet N Wild Everything Under the Sun Bronzer, Hard Candy Fox in a Box in Spicy and Sweet, e.l.f. Studio Blush in Tickled Pink

I have actually used every single one of my blushes so far except for three (and a few that are in palettes) so when I have used all three of those, I plan to go back to just using whatever blush I feel like.  I have tons of unused eyeshadows but I will probably keep working at those until the end of my Project X Pan on June 8th.  Is it weird that I'm really excited to use a coral toned blush again?  It's my favorite for this time of year!

4 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to try a cream blush for a while. I might have to look for the NYC Blushable Creme Sticks next time I am at the store. I have the e.l.f. blush in Tickled Pink and I really like the color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can find them, they are great. I have heard that they've been discontinued though.

      Delete
  2. I just love the idea of stash shopping. I have a ton of makeup, so I've been rotating things out on a weekly basis so I can make sure everything in my collection is getting used. I think this month I'm going to focus on trying to finish some items that I've had for a really long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stash shopping! I'm attempting to make my way through my massive stash at the moment.

    ReplyDelete