Friday, May 18, 2012

CVS/Walgreens Haul

Brian and I went out to eat at Red Lobster today and afterwards, we swung by CVS.  While we were there, I picked up a Milani 3D Holographic Nail Polish in Hi-Res.  I have a special plan for this nail polish, but you'll have to wait to find out what it is.  ;)  While there, I also printed out my CVS coupons and got a $5 off beauty rewards coupon so the nail polish was free!  (Price point at CVS is $4.99)


We also swung by the Walgreens across the street from CVS and looked there.  Is there always a Walgreens across the street from a CVS?


While looking at the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear line, I saw that they had the shade Caribbean Coral!!  I've been looking for this shade for about two months now and couldn't find it anywhere!  And the best part is that I only paid $0.75 for it!  I'm not sure why, as it wasn't listed as sale priced or a clearance item but I'm definitely not complaining!


I also stopped by the makeup brush section and checked out a new line of brushes that they had at Walgreens.  The brand is SOHO and I ended up purchasing the crease brush.  I picked this up because I was in need of a fluffy blending brush that was softer than the one I currently have, as it hurts my sensitive eye area.  I am really pleased with the size and softness of this brush and I'm looking forward to trying it out tomorrow.  I might do an   entire blog post on this brush, as I often get questions from people about where they can get fluffy crease brushes for a good price.  I purchased this brush on sale for $6.99 but the normal price is $8.99.  So it seems today was my day for deals!  I got $16.97 worth of merchandise for $7.74 (before taxes).  Go me!

2 comments:

  1. You got some great deals! Another good inexpensive crease brush that I like is the Studio Tools brand crease brush from Target. It's only $1.99!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that one too and it's a great brush! In comparison, it's about half the size of this brush. I think I'm going to use it again this week, as I haven't used it for awhile. :)

      Delete