Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bargain Buy: SH Salon Effects

I found this amazing bargain on these Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips at Big Lots.  This was the only color they had but it's a great summer shade so I decided to pick up two packs.  The color is called Squeezed and it's a pretty orange creme.  I paid $3.00 for each pack of these.
I've been wanting to try these Salon Effects for some time now, but at $8-$10 for one pack, they just seemed way too expensive in my opinion, especially when I can get an entire bottle of nail polish for $3 and it will last forever.  However, at $3 a box, I thought they were worth a try.  I'll be out of town for two separate trips this summer, so I'm hoping these might be a good alternative to painting my nails and hauling a base coat, top coat, and a bunch of other stuff with me on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment