Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bargain Buy: Salon Express Stamping Kit

I occasionally enjoy scoping out Big Lots stores for beauty bargains and the other day I found this.  It's the Salon Express Nail Art Stamping Kit and it was only $6.50!  I picked one up for myself for the five fun plates that came along with the kit.  I was too excited to wait forgot to stop and take a picture before opening the package, but this is what was inside.
The kit comes with:
- 1 stamper
- 1 scraper
- 1 plate holder
- 5 stamping plates


The nice thing about the plates is that they have the secure paper backing so you don't cut your finger!


And here are the five plates that it comes with.  I think they are super cute!  I really wanted the turtle and the seahorse!





2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Could you do a photo tutorial (or a video on YouTube) about nail stamping?

    ReplyDelete