Sunday, April 29, 2012

Shopping My Stash, Week of 4-29-12

Yesterday I wrote a post about how I have separated all of my makeup so that I will know what I have and have not used yet.  These are all of the items I picked out from the large drawers containing items I have not yet used.  Of course, each week I am still using most of the everyday items I discussed in last week's Shopping My Stash post so if you're interested in those items, you can check out that post.  Here I mostly have color cosmetics.

NOTE: Any item marked with an asterisk (*) are items I am trying to finish up for my Project X Pan.

FACE:
1. Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in Hula Hula
2. Physician’s Formula Organic Wear 2-in-1 Bronzer and Blush in Light Bronzer/Pink Rose
3. Physician’s Formula Organic Wear 2-in-1 Bronzer and Blush in Light Bronzer/Soft Ginger
4. Too Faced Candlelight Translucent Powder (highlighter)
5. e.l.f. Studio Blush in Blushing Rose
6. Cover Girl Cheekers Blush in Classic Pink
7. L.A. Colors Blush in Peach Rose
8. L.A. Colors Blush in Pink Blush
9. N.Y.C. Blushable Crème Stick in Big Apple Blush

I also am still working on that same Hard Candy lipgloss I mentioned in my last Shopping My Stash post, as I have two or three more days of use out of it before it's gone.

LIPS:
1. e.l.f. Essentials Lipstick in Classy
2. Sally Girl Lipstick in 388359: Manic
3. N.Y.C. Ultra Moist Lipwear in Cameo (discontinued)
4. N.Y.C. Extreme Lip Glider Lip Gloss in Carnegie Melon
5. Essence Stay With Me Long Lasting Lip Gloss in My Favorite Milkshake
6. Neutrogena Moisture Shine Gloss in Glimmer (discontinued)
7. NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Cosmo

EYELINERS:
*1. Physician’s Formula Shimmer Strips Pencil Liner for Blue Eyes (Brown shade)
*2. Physician’s Formula Shimmer Strips Pencil Liner for Blue Eyes (Black shade)
3. e.l.f. Shimmer Eyeliner in Boldly Bronzed
4. e.l.f. Eye Widener in Pearl White
5. e.l.f. Cream Eyeliner in Gunmetal
6. Physician’s Formula Shimmer Strips Gel Cream Liner for Green Eyes (Purple Shade)

EYESHADOWS:
1. e.l.f. Everyday Basics 32 Shade Eyeshadow Palette
2. Wet N Wild Color Icon Shadow Single in Envy 
3. NYX Shadow Single in Lime Green
4. Savvy Satin Shadow Trio in Vintage Wines (discontinued)
5. Essence Color & Shine Eyeshadow in Stage Beauty
*6. Sally Girl Eyeshadow Single in Champagne
7. Hard Candy Eyeshadow Duo in Secret Rendezvous
8. Too Faced Baked Shadow in Magenta Moon
9. ULTA No Name 6 Pan Eyeshadow (Limited Edition Holiday Present)
10. Physician’s Formula Matte Collection Quad Eyeshadow in Canyon Classics




2 comments:

  1. Can you tell me what colors the Physician’s Formula Matte Collection Quad Eyeshadow in Canyon Classics actually are? I can't tell from several online swatches b/c some look gray, some look brown. I'm looking for a matte grayish-taupe palette. I've been thinking about getting this one for a while. I can't find them in stores but was going to order it online, but wanted to make sure before I do that it's actually a grey palette. Please let me know, I don't want to order a wrong color, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say the darkest color is a cool toned brown taupe. Not so much gray. The other colors are all very much brown toned.

      Delete