Sunday, April 22, 2012

Shopping My Stash, Week of 4-22-12

It's a lazy, rainy day here at my house and I am too unmotivated to film a YouTube video today.  Why would I want to get off the couch when I have had this cuddling with me all day?
Sleepy Isabella Kitty!
While Isabella does hog up almost the entire ottoman, I don't mind because she is so warm and snuggly today!  So I thought I would just post my shopping my stash items on my blog instead!  These are all items that I plan on using this week.  I am going to start with some of the items that I have been using pretty much every day and plan on using this week as well.
Everyday Items
Everyday Items:
1. Cover Girl Clean Finish Foundation in Ivory (mixed with #2)
2. Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Tinted Moisturizer in Fair to Light (mixed with #1)
3. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny
4. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Cream
5. Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Bronzer in Fair
6. NYC Showtime Volumizing Mascara Waterproof in Black
7. Wet N Wild Megalash Clinical Mascara in Black
8. Too Faced Shadow Insurance
9. Jordana Fabubrow Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Brown
10. Essence Clear Brow Gel
11. Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Light
12. Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Eyeliner Trio in Nude Eyes (Champagne shade)
13. e.l.f. Mineral Eye Primer
14. Pixi Brightening Peach Correction Concentrate
15. Hard Candy Sheer Envy Face Primer
Eyes
Eyes
EYES:
1. Smashbox Click You're It Eyeshadow Palette
2. L'Oreal Eyeshadow Quad in Canyon Stones
3. Maybelline Eyeshadow Trio in Almond Truffle
4. Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Trio in Silent Treatment
5. e.l.f. Eyeshadow Quad in Brownstone
6. e.l.f. Eyeshadow Single in Coffee Bean
7. ULTA Mineral Eyeshadow in Gleam
8. Sally Girl Eyeshadow Single in Champagne
9. ULTA No Name 6 pan Limited Edition Holiday
10. Milani Liquid Eye Metallic Eyeliner Pencil in Brown
11. Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeliner Pencil in White
12. Too Faced Pinpoint Lash Injection Mascara (sample size)
I totally forgot that I have had this sample size mascara for over a year and never even opened it.  Since I'm running low on mascaras, now is the perfect time to use it!
Face
FACE:
1. e.l.f. Studio Blush in Gotta Glow
2. e.l.f. Studio Blush in Twinkle Pink
3. e.l.f. Studio Blush in Candid Coral
4. Physician's Formula Happy Booster Blush in Natural
5. Milani Baked Blush in Rose D'Oro
6. Milani Minerals Blush in Mai Tai
7. Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush in Living Doll
8. Hard Candy Glow All The Way Skin Luminizer in Doll Face (sample size)
Lips
Lips
LIPS:
1. Essence Lipstick in Coralize Me
2. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Dreamy
3. Too Faced Lipstick in Free Love
4. Essence Lipstick in Prom Night
5. Hard Candy Volumizing Lipgloss in Uptown Girl (I'm hoping to finish this lipgloss this week so it is the only one I selected to use.)

No comments:

Post a Comment