Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Shopping My Stash Product List

It was suggested by my lovely viewer and reader, Salir, that I should type up my list of products that I mentioned in my recent Shopping My Stash video.  What a great idea!  So here for your ease of printing, shopping, and playing, is my product list.  (If I missed any, I'm sorry!)  I'll definitely be typing these up in the future and perhaps including some pictures as well!
EYES:

1. Wet N Wild Petal Pusher Palette
2. L.A. Colors Darling Palette
3. rue beaute Natural Eye Kit
4. Wet N Wild Pride Palette
5. Covergirl Shimmering Sands Trio
6. NYX Eyeshadow Single in Golden
7. NYX Eyeshadow Single in Volcano
8. Alverde Eyeshadow Duo in Golden Bronze
9. Jordana Glitter Rocks Eyeliner in Rockabilly Brown
10. Physician’s Formula Shimmer Strips Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio in Blue Eyes (navy blue liner)
11. Jesse’s Girl Kohl Eyeliner in Blue Steel
12. Wet N Wild Color Icon Liner in White

LIPS:
1. Essence Lipstick in Fifth Avenue
2. Essence Lipstick in Like A Lady
3. Essence Lipstick in Fairy Tale
4. Essence XXXL Shine Gloss in Super Girl
5. Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Sunset Peach

FACE:
1. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Cream
2. N.Y.C. Blushable Crème Stick in Plaza Pink
3. e.l.f. Studio Blush in Twinkle Pink
4. e.l.f. Studio Blush in Pink Passion
5. L.A. Colors Blush in Toast
6. Cover Girl Cheekers Blush in Soft Sable
7. Wet N Wild Color Icon Blush in Heather Silk
8. e.l.f. Golden Bronzer
9. Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder in Brighten

MISCELLANOUS ITEMS:
1. Tresemme Thermal Creations Volumizing Mousse (I finally finished it yesterday!  Go me!)
2. Beyond the Zone Turn Up The Heat, Heat Protection Serum
3. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in Mint Sorbet

2 comments:

  1. OMG! THANK YOU! <3
    I feel so special! I'll definitely be shopping your stash.

    ReplyDelete