Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Collection

I recently made this picture the cover photo on my Facebook page and I thought I would just share my collection of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri nail polishes.  I'm not a huge fan of these for actually polishing my nails, as I find that they chip off easily on me.  However, I love them for nail art stamping.  Most of my collection was bought in October with my birthday money from a friend and every one of these polishes stamps like a dream.  Here's the list of colors:



Row 1: (Back row)
Rapid Red
Presto Pink
Flashy Fuchsia
Sonic Bloom
Ruby Rush
Wined Up

Row 2:
Snappy Sorbet
Lightening
Mint Sprint
Lickety Split Lime
Emerald Express
Brisk Blue
Co-Bolt Blue

Row 3:
Grape Escape
Lively Lilac
Pronto Purple
Silver Sweep
Bronze Ablaze
Coco-a-Gogo

2 comments: