Thursday, April 12, 2012

Project X Pan Progress

Today makes day 12 of my Project X Pan and I'm pretty surprised with the progress I've made already.
Above are the six items I've already completed.
1. Tresemme Thermal Creations Volumizing Mousse
2. Up and Up Eye Wise Eye Serum
3. Bodycology Brown Sugar Vanilla Body Cream
4. Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio for Nude Eyes (Pewter shade)
5. Softlips Vanilla Lip Balm
6. Oh Lola! Fragrance Sample


Below, we have some other items that I've made visible progress towards completing.  I've drawn in a red line to show you where the line of the product is currently.


1. e.l.f. Makeup Mist & Set
2. Tresemme No Frizz Shine Spray
3. Beyond the Zone Turn Up the Heat Serum
4. Proactiv Oil-Free Moisturizer


And finally, below, we have several makeup items that I've made progress on as well.  I'm thinking these will all be finished within the next few days.
1. Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder Foundation in Translucent Light (after taking this photograph, I depotted this powder into a small tub, see post on how to here)
2. Essence Longlasting Eye Pencil in Almost Famous
3. Jordana Fabubrow Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Brown
4. Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio for BlueEyes (Brown shade)
5. Cover Girl Ultimate Finish Foundation in Ivory

No comments:

Post a Comment