Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pedicure: Smooth Sailing

I wasn't a big fan of this pedicure so it ended up lasting less than a week.  I started out with two coats of Essie nail polish in Smooth Sailing, which is a really pretty periwinkle-blue with shimmer.  The color was lovely but I wasn't very happy with the stamping.
I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Silver Sweep and Bundle Monster plate BM14.  I used the stars design and if you click to enlarge you can see that the stamp came out pretty well on my left foot but on the right foot, I stamped it on crookedly.  I also had a really hard time getting the stars on my smaller toes.  I just am really not very good at aiming when it comes to nail art stamping!  I guess I'll just keep practicing and hopefully I will get better with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment