Monday, April 30, 2012

Manicure Monday: Red Carpet Hearts

I have been eyeing this gorgeous manicure from Pretty Purple Polish for some time now and since I have a similar polish and the same stamping plate, I finally decided to try it out.  Love!!
I started out with two coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Red Carpet, which is an absolutely stunning shimmering red.  I almost didn't want to cover it up!  But alas, I had to do my best to recreate the original look.
Then I stamped with Wet N Wild Wild Shine in Black Creme using Bundle Monster image plate BM11.  A few of the hearts on this spidery design were a little misformed, but overall it was beautiful!  I didn't want to take it off but the high level of shimmer in this polish made it chip pretty quickly so it only lasted two days.  For those two days, I stared at my nails constantly and I got a lot of compliments too!

No comments:

Post a Comment