Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Foundation Perfect Pair

In my Shopping My Stash video this week, I had mentioned that I was planning to try using my Cover Girl Clean Finish Foundation in Ivory in combination with my Physician's Formula Healthy Wear Tinted Moisturizer in Ivory to Fair.  Alone, the Cover Girl is slightly too light and also very difficult to blend.  On the other hand, the Physician's Formula is a bit too moisturizing and too dark.  But when I put them together, they make the perfect pair!
The past few days, I've been mixing one part Physician's Formula with about four parts Cover Girl.  I mix them on the back of my hand, then apply the foundation recipe with my fingers.  I use the e.l.f. Studio Powder Brush (the one with the flat top) to buff it out and I am left with a foundation that I love!  So glad this pair worked out because now I should be able to use both of them!


Have you ever mixed foundations together to make a perfect pair?  What foundations work well for you when combined?

No comments:

Post a Comment