Monday, April 16, 2012

Finished Project X Pan Items

I am moving right along with my Project X Pan!  In the past two days, I've finished four items!  Sometimes it just works out that you finish a lot of things at once then won't finish anything for awhile.  I am pretty excited to have finished so many things already!  The photo below shows everything I've finished so far.  Below the photo, I've typed the list of items.  Items with an asterisk (*) are items that I've finished since my last update.
*1. So Gorgeous Volumizing Root Mousse
2. Tresemme Thermal Creations Volumizing Mousse
*3. Proactiv Oil-Free Moisturizer
4. Bodycology Brown Sugar Vanilla Body Cream
*5. Jordana INCOLOR Lip Shine in Pink Grapefruit
6. Softlips Lip Balm in Vanilla
7. Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Eyeliner Trio in Nude Eyes (Pewter shade)
8. Oh Lola! Fragrance Sample
9. Up & Up Eye Lifting Serum
*10. Cover Girl Ultimate Finish Foundation in Ivory
*11. Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder Foundation in Translucent Light


So all together that makes six bottles (not all full size) and five pans that I've completed after sixteen days of my project.  So far, so good!

5 comments:

  1. I love seeing your progress! You've inspired me to go on a very strict makeup diet. I was looking at my collection the other day and I thought "Something needs to be done about this!" I have way too much makeup! lol I hope to last at least until June if not longer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck! It is definitely a challenge but I feel good about myself when I see progress (like today) and that keeps me going! I hope you get the same proud feeling when you start to see your products being loved and used. :)

      Delete