Sunday, March 25, 2012

Manicure Monday: Coral Reef Butterflies

Today was my first day back to work after a week off.  Waa!  I enjoyed my vacation and did not want to get up at 5:00 this morning at all.  At least this pretty manicure cheers me up!  It's not what I have on currently, but this color reminds me that summer is just around the corner!
I started off with one of the new shades from the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear line: Coral Reef.  It's a two coater, like all the polishes from this line.  This shade is a coral but it's not as bright as a lot of corals... it almost seems to me to be a pinker more muted coral and I love it!  Easy breezy application too.
Next, I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Silver Sweep to stamp on little butterflies using Bundle Monster Image Plate BM06.  It turned out really cute, even if most of my nails weren't big enough for the entire image to stamp.  That's okay though, it's still lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment