Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Manicure: Lacey Lilac

I've actually been saving these pictures for months and finally decided to share them.  This lovely pastel is Lacey Lilac, one of the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polishes.  Like all of the polishes in this line, this one applied like a dream for me in two coats.
I then stamped over it with Wet N Wild Wild Shine in Black Creme using Konad stamping plate M2.  This was one of my first ever stamping experiments and I love the way it looks!  I might have to try it again now that spring is here!

4 comments:

  1. Your nails look amazing!! I think it's perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lacey Lilac. It's one of my favorite spring colors. Love the design over it. I have one of those stampers but I'm always afraid to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was afraid to try it at first too but practice makes perfect and I'm getting better at it!

      Delete