Sunday, March 18, 2012

FOTD: Haul Video

This is the makeup I'm wearing in my Haul Video.  I had some fun trying out some different techniques than what I usually do and I like the way it turned out.  Here's what I did.
FACE:

- e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer (prime undereye)
- Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach
- Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Concealer in Ivory (blemishes)
- Physician’s Formula Healthy Wear Powder Foundation in Translucent Light
- Milani Baked Blush in Corallina
- Jordana Incolor Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Brown
- e.l.f. Makeup Mist & Set (set makeup)
 EYES:
- NYX HD Eye Primer
- Sula Natural Creaseless Crème Shadow in Hard to Get (lid)
- Sally Girl Eyeshadow Single in Champagne (lid)
- NYX Eyeshadow Single in True Taupe (blending shade in crease)
- NYX Eyeshadow Single in Dark Brown (crease, lower lashline)
- Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Pencil in Black (tightline)
- L’Oreal HIP Crème Liner in Black (top lashline, outer ½ of lower lashline)
- N.Y.C. Showtime Waterproof Mascara in Extreme Black
 LIPS:
- Essence Lipstick in Coralize Me
- Hard Candy Tinted Lip Balm in Starfish

2 comments: