Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Cool Stuff at CVS

You might already know how much I love these Almay Makeup Eraser Sticks so when I was at CVS a few days ago and saw several products with the same concept, I got pretty excited.
This are again pre-filled cotton swabs that you break open to release a product.  These are created by a brand I've never heard of, called Beauty Fixation.  They come with four different fillers, including makeup remover, tinted lip conditioner, nail polish remover, and cuticle conditioner.  I thought the makeup remover and nail polish remover would be the most useful.  I didn't see any price posted for these and didn't think to use the price checker.  Has anyone tried these products?  I haven't seen any reviews for these so far so I was a bit leery of trying them when I know I like the Almay Q-tips already.

4 comments:

  1. I saw these too and was curious about them. I want to hear if others have used them and what they thought of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have tried them..diffrent brand i think. the ones i used worked pretty good nd were a good convienance item! humm maybe ill blog about them in my quick makeup tip section..txs for an idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help! I love the Almay Eraser Sticks!

      Delete