Monday, February 27, 2012

Swatches and Photos: PF Nude Eyes Liners

I love these eyeliners!!  They are soft and glide on easily but last all day.  They have a small sharpener in the bottom which allows you to get a great point.  Today my focus is on the Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio in Nude Eyes. These liner trios come in a variety of colors but this was the first set I tried so it's the first set I'm going to share.
The box says you can get a natural look with the champagne color, playful with pewter and dramatic with black.  Personally, I like the pewter shade the best.  It dark without being as harsh as black can sometimes be.  However, the black in this trio is actually a rather wearable black but if you want super dark black, this isn't what you're looking for.  Below are swatches.

2 comments: