Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Wish List

I have technically finished my Project 10 Pan/5 Bottle and will be filming an update video later this week.  However, I've decided that in an effort to save some money and use the items I already have, I'm going to keep going with the project for awhile longer.  When I finally do decide to buy some things again, I want to make sure to do my best to research and find items that I will (hopefully) like.  I've made up a wish list of some items I want to look into further and today I'll be sharing the list with you.


1. Jordana Matte Lipstick in Simply Natural
2. Bodycology Body Cream in Vanilla Cupcake
3. Essence Colour & Go Nail Polish in Underwater
4. Black Radiance 8 Pan Palette in Downtown Browns
5. NYX HD Eyeshadow Primer
6. Pure Ice Nail Polish in Twinkle
7. Almay Brow Defining Pencil in Brunette
8. China Glaze Nail Polish in Pelican Gray
9. Jordana Nail Polish in Bunny


If you would like to see some pictures of these items, check out my Pinterest account here.

No comments:

Post a Comment