Monday, February 20, 2012

Hair Cut: Before & After Pics


I finally got my hair cut and it's about time too!  The last time I had a trim was in October of 2011, about four months ago.  I don't ever mean to go so long without getting my hair trimmed but it's one of those things that always ends up being on the bottom of my priority list.  I definitely needed it this time, as I had some pretty heinous split ends and to be honest, my hair was getting so long that I was getting pretty annoyed with it and it was becoming a pain to manage.  So I had about a good two inches chopped off, even though I kept the same style.  To be honest, I don't think you can really tell that much, which I'm okay with.  For your enjoyment, here are some before and after pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I love your hair before it cut. Especially the back view. It's so gorgeous. If I were you I'd just ask to have a slight face framing layer on the front sides, and may be side fringe as well, while only get minimum end trim at the back.
    Anyway, you look as beautiful before and after :)

    ReplyDelete