Sunday, February 12, 2012

FOTD: Project 10 Pan Video


I finally did it!  I finished my Project 10 Pan/5 Bottle!  To see what items I used and what I'm still working on, check out the video.  If you want to know what makeup I have on in the video, then just keep reading!
FACE:
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Face Primer
- CoverGirl Ultimate Finish Liquid Powder Makeup in Ivory
- e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer (prime undereye)
- Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer in Light
- Physician’s Formula Healthy Wear Powder Foundation in Translucent Light
- Hard Candy Baked Bronzer in Hula Hula
- N.Y.C. Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny (contour)
- Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in Citrus Bloom
- Essence Eyebrow Designer Pencil in Brown
- e.l.f. Makeup Mist & Set (set makeup)
 EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sally Girl Eyeshadow Single in Champagne(inner corner, inner ½ of lid)
- Ulta Eyeshadow in Truffle (outer ½ of lid)
- Ulta Eyeshadow in Molten (crease)
- Physician’s Formula Shimmer Strips Nude Eyes Eyeliner (Champagne on lower lash line)
- e.l.f. Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil (Gray shade on top lashline)
- Essence Longlasting Eye Pencil in Almost Famous (waterline)
LIPS:
- Milani Lipstick in Beloved
- Hard Candy Plumping Serum Volumizing Lipgloss in Uptown Girl

2 comments:

  1. Is the e.l.f. Makeup Mist & Set any good?

    www.dianecristi.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diane, I think it's okay for $3.00. I don't notice that it makes my makeup last longer but it does seem to make it look less powdery to me.

      Delete