1. Conceal those fading red acne spots on my chin. I'm using Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer in Light. It's not my favorite concealer for blemishes but it was the first one I grabbed today. (Photo of application is below instructions.)
|Correct undereye circles|
4. Go back to the Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer and add just a touch of concealer over the corrector to match your skin tone. Be careful not to use too much!
|Conceal undereye area|
5. Now that your skin is looking flawless, set it all with Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder Foundation in Translucent Light. I use a soft fluffy brush to set my undereye area, then the sponge applicator that comes with the powder to pat the product onto the rest of my face.
|Set undereye area|
|Apply powder to face|
6. Fill in any sparse areas of your brows using a brow pencil or powder. I used Essence Eyebrow Designer in Light Brown. It's not the best match for me but I'm trying to make it work for now.
|Fill in brows|
7. Liven up your face a little by adding some blush to the cheekbones. I used L.A.Colors Blush in Toast.
8. Set your makeup with e.l.f. Makeup Mist & Set. This takes away the look of wearing powder makeup and helps your makeup last longer. While that dries, line your tightline (the area under your lashline on top) with Almay Bright Eyes Liner/Highlighter Duo Pencil in Dark Chocolate/Shell. I don't recommend this product because it creases and isn't the best liner around but I have it so I'm trying to use it. I'm using the dark brown liner side for this step. Gently use the pencil tip to push up your lashes and line underneath.
|Set with powder shadow|
|Brighten the waterline|
|Apply lip balm|