Company Claims from the Cover Girl Website:
"oil-free and noncomedogenic (won't clog pores)"
"SPF 15 UVA/UVB Sunscreen"
"Vitamins B3, B5, and E"
"Designed with AquaCurrent Science, this vitamin-enriched formula directs moisture to your skin's surface to improve its condition over time, while giving smooth, even coverage that makes imperfections virtually vanish before your eyes. This solid makeup transforms into a liquid during application, then dries to an even, powder-light finish."
|The foundation pan|
1. I find that this product does not break me out, even with daily use.
2. This foundation is easy to blend but beware of streaks if you don't blend out enough.
3. The packaging makes the foundation user friendly.
1. For me, this foundation breaks down easily. Within a few hours, my T-zone is visibly very oily.
2. This foundation also oxidized on my skin very badly. Within a few hours, the area around my eyebrows was very orange.
3. I don't have dry skin but I find that this foundation clings to any area that is the least bit dry and magnifies the dryness.
To me, this is a decent foundation that gives medium coverage and is quick and easy to apply. My real problem with this foundation lies in the wear time and breakdown of the foundation but it's not impossible to work with. For me, this is not a holy grail product by any means but it isn't a regret buy either.
Would I purchase it again?
No I would not purchase this again simply because I feel that Maybelline Dream Smooth Foundation is a similar but better product. I fully intend to finish this product and I don't mind using it up but the oxidation was not a problem that I had with Dream Smooth.