Sunday, January 22, 2012

Project 10 Pan: Replacements

This week I finished several Project 10 Pan items so I thought I would share with you what I have replaced them with, as some of the items I chose were not in my original plan.  The top row in the photo are all items that I finished, and below is what I am replacing each item with.  I've also compiled a list of all the items I am working on and what I have finished so far.  I feel like progress is going pretty well but I also know that this week is probably not going to be a week where I finish very many items.  I think maybe the only thing that I'm close on is my Softlips Vanilla Lip Balm.  I am saying strong, though and using this time as an opportunity to really research some items to try out after my Project 10 Pan is over.  I'm really hoping to find some more Holy Grail items to add to my list of loves.
Pictured above:
Top row, finished items: Cover Girl Aqua Smooth Foundation, N.Y.C. Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil, Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara, Wet N Wild Clinical Mascara, e.l.f. Luscious Liquid Lipstick
Bottom row, replacements: Cover Girl Ultimate Finish Liquid Powder Makeup, Essence Longlasting Eye Pencil in Hot Chocolate, Cover Girl Lash Blast Waterproof Mascara, Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Washable Mascara, N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Shine


Complete List of Items for Project 10 Pan/5 Bottle:
Project 10 Pan Items:
1. Covergirl Aqua Smooth Foundation in Ivory
2. Covergirl Ultimate Finish Liquid Powder Makeup in Ivory
3. Physician's Formula Healthy Wear Powder Foundation in Translucent Light
4. N.Y.C. Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny
5. Maybelline Fit Me Bronzer in Sunlight
6. Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzing Powder
7. e.l.f. Natural Radiance Blusher in Shy
8. Wet N Wild Clinical Mascara
9. Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Washable in Classic Black
10. Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Waterproof in Glam Black
11. Cover Girl Lash Blast Waterproof in Very Black
12. Neutrogena Moisture Shine Gloss in Glimmer
13. N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Shine in Sungold Pink
14. e.l.f. Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Perfect Pink
15. Palladio Herbal Tinted Lip Balm in Golden Pink
16. Sally Girl Eyeshadow Single in Champagne
17. Pixi Brightening Peach Correction Concentrate
18. Essence Longlasting Eye Pencil in Almost Famous
19. Essence Eyebrow Designer in Brown
20. N.Y.C. Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Mink
21. Essence Longlasting Eye Pencil in Chocolate
22. e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
23. e.l.f. All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade
24. Softlips Lip Balm in Vanilla
Total Items Used: 5

Project 5 Bottle Items:
1. Victoria's Secret Body Mist in Amber Romance
2. Victoria's Secret Body Mist in Love Spell
3. Victoria's Secret Eau de Toilette in Amber Romance
4. Redken Align 12
5. Garnier Fructis Flexible Hold Hair Spray
6. Beyond the Zone Rock On Flexible Hold Hair Spray
7. Up and Up Eye Wise Serum
8. Johnson's Baby Lotion
9. Warm Sugar Cookie Body Butter
10. e.l.f. Makeup Mist & Set
11. Body Essence Cucumber Melon Hand Lotion
Total Items Used: 3

8 comments:

  1. You can do it!! I've been finishing up a ton of stuff I have too. For a while I was starting to feel like a hoarder and now I'm doing a whole cleanse with my collection. I'm now doing a project 100 pan and plan on rewarding myself with the two naked palettes at the.Lol. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasmine! It feels pretty good! Wow! A project 100 pan! You have so much more willpower than I do! You go girl! I checked out your P10P posts and it looks like you're doing great so far! :)

      Delete
  2. Such awesome progress! It would be amazing if you could finish your entire list of P10P/5B items by this year! :) Congrats on getting half way through with such ease :)

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsey! I don't think I'll get through all of them but I'm certainly making a dent in the list!

      Delete
  3. I'm currently trying to use one product at a time, so that I use them all up! I'm such a beauty hoarder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely understand your beauty hoarding problem! I am the same way.

      Delete