Sunday, January 1, 2012

Project 10 Pan Items + Goodbyes

I just finished my post about my Project 10 Pan/5 Bottle Rules so now I thought I would show you the items I had finished over the last few months, as well as some of the items I'm working on using up for the project.
Goodbyes
Above you can see some of the items that I've finished recently, also known as my goodbyes.  I'm using the term "recently" pretty loosely here because I want to say some of these were items that I used up the last time I did a makeup diet, back in July - September of 2011.  To be honest, it's not that much.  This is basically six months worth of time and all I really used were a few eyeliners and brow pencils.  The black mascara tube (Too Faced Lash Injection Pinpoint) I didn't even really use up.  It's just too old and unusable now.  It was a gift that came in a set that I got last year for Christmas and the formula, which was dry in the first place, is now so dry it's difficult to use.


Enough depressing stuff.  Here are some items I'm going to try to work on using during my Project 10 Pan.
10 Pan Items
Starting in the back row: Covergirl Clean Liquid Makeup, Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Washable, Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Waterproof, Wet N Wild Clinical Mascara, Covergirl Lashblast Waterproof.  Why so many mascaras?  Two of them are almost empty so when they are gone, I'll have replacements.
Next row: *Covergirl Aquasmooth Foundation, Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer, *Physician's Formula Healthy Wear Powder Foundation, *Pixi Brightening Peach Correction Concentrate.
Next Row: NYC Liquid Lipshine (old packaging), *Maybelline FIT me Bronzer, e.l.f. Essentials blush, Neutrogena Lipgloss
Row of rounded items from top to bottom: e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer, e.l.f. Luscious Liquid Lipstick, Essence Longlasting Eye Pencil, Essence Eyebrow Designer Pencil, NYC Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil


* items I've already hit pan on


And here we have some of the items I'm working on for the 5 bottle portion of my Project.
Back row: Beyond the Zone Rock On Flexible Hold Hair Spray, Garnier Fructis Flexible Hold Hair Spray, Redken Align 12, Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Body Mist, Victoria's Secret Love Spell Body Mist
Middle row: Johnson's Baby Lotion, Warm Sugar Cookie Body Butter
Front row: Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Eau De Toilette, Up and Up Eye Serum


The Garnier hairspray is the hair spray I'm currently using every day but I'd say it's more than halfway gone.  When it's finished, I'll replace it with my Beyond the Zone, which is probably a little less than halfway gone as well.  The Redken is also getting pretty low but I have an Aussie anti-frizz creme to replace that.  The Aussie is still full so I probably won't use that up very quickly.  You can also see that the three fragrances are pretty low too but I've had all three of those since I was in college (six + years ago) and they last awhile. The Johnson's baby lotion is almost gone so I'll be replacing that with the body butter, which I just got for Christmas.  Finally, the eye serum is probably about half gone.  A long ways to go but I'm looking forward to using up some items and feeling that sense of accomplishment.

2 comments:

  1. I love these "goodbye" posts/videos. Very encouraging for the rest of us. :)

    ReplyDelete