Monday, January 9, 2012

Manicure Monday: Kiss Me Here

I have some old manicure pictures that I found on my computer and I thought I would share them with you because they are a nice winter nail look.  I started with two coats of Kiss Me Here by Pure Ice.  This is a fairly dark gray creme color and I love it!  Application was really easy and the brush was great to work with.
Before Seche Vite
Then I stamped over it with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Wined Up with a plant image from my Bundle Monster plate BM15.  I really like the combination of gray and red shades but really sold me on this look was how the red sparkled after I topcoated with Seche Vite!  Very pretty but the wear on this was not very long.  After just about a day and a half I had some chipping and tip wear.  Good while it lasted though!
After Seche Vite

No comments:

Post a Comment