Thursday, January 19, 2012

FOTD with Smashbox Click You're It Palette

The palette
Brian bought me this palette for Christmas and I've used the shadows before, but never the eyeshadow look cards.  Today I thought I would try out a face of the day with the "Everyday Smoky Eye" card.  Biggest lie ever.  This look was the furthest thing from "smoky" ever!  It was still a pretty and wearable look, but I would call this more of a barely there look.  I know I didn't use the same liner as they suggest, but I really don't think it would have changed the outcome that much.
Directions for this look
Items marked with an asterisk (*) are Project 10 Pan/5 Bottle Items
FACE:
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Face Primer
- CoverGirl Aqua Smooth Foundation in Ivory*
- Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Ivory (blemishes)
- e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer (prime undereye)*
- Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach*
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer in Light
- Physician’s Formula Healthy Wear Powder Foundation in Translucent Light*
- Maybelline FIT me Bronzer in Sunlight*
- N.Y.C. Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny (contour)*
- e.l.f. Natural Radiance Blusher in Shy*
- Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer*
- Essence Eyebrow Designer Pencil in Brown*
- e.l.f. Makeup Mist & Set (set makeup)*
EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Smashbox Click You’re It Eyeshadow Palette: Everyday Smoky Eye Look (see photos above for further description)
- Essence Longlasting Eye Pencil in Almost Famous (waterline)*
- N.Y.C. Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Mink (top lashline)*
- Maybelline Colossal Volum’ Express Washable Mascara in Glam Black*

LIPS:
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Baby Pink
- e.l.f. Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Perfect Pink*


No comments:

Post a Comment